Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's Wednesday!


On Wednesdays I send along a little reminder to check out my weekly post at Southern BelleView. This week we're celebrating our love of reading, and the writing process. I reposted a post I wrote for She Reads about why I love reading so much. Perhaps you'll venture over and share what you talk about when you talk about reading.

And speaking of reading, don't forget to venture over to She Reads and hear from Erica Bauermeister, our author of the month. Her book Joy For Beginners is one to read if you haven't. And her other book The School of Essential Ingredients is just delicious. Very soon we're announcing our March pick-- one we're very excited about. The author is a Christian who has ventured into the general market with her newest title. Stay tuned to find out who it is!
Pin It!

1 comment:

JottinMama said...

I've never visited Southern Belleview...gonna head there now.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

- Kate :)