Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursday Thought: Dealing With Disappointment


Today instead of writing a Thursday thought, I'm going to share a link to a post that really touched on some personal things I've been dealing with. Courtney Walsh shared what I've been feeling myself lately in her post When Disappointment Moonlights As An Answer To Prayer. Perhaps some of you will identify with the thoughts she expresses on dealing with disappointment like I did. Sometimes it's just good to know you're not the only one...
Pin It!

2 comments:

Anne Mateer said...

Thanks for sharing that post. It's something the Lord has been teaching me as well over the past year or two. Not an easy thing, and one I continue to have to submit to Him, but when I choose to see, I find Him faithful, even in the disappointments.

Patricia said...

I like to think that with He gives us wisdom. It is up to us how we use that wisdom. He has so many things planned for us and some of those things are somewhat disappointing. My favorite verse is "Be still and know that I am God"

Have a Blessed Weekend,
Patricia aka Mamaw