Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Psalms For Moms


"But as for me, how good it is to be near God! I have made the Sovereign LORD my shelter, and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things you do." Psalm 73:28, NLT

Since it's summer and we're all dashing around enjoying vacations and sitting poolside and being generally lazy, I won't belabor this verse with a lot of expounding. I will just say that the last half of the verse really challenged me. Do I tell everyone about the wonderful things God does for me? How can I be more intentional about that?

Maybe this is something you'd like to ponder too. A good thing to think about while you're on vacation or sitting poolside or, if you're like me, sitting in the various waiting rooms while you take care of all those appointments you thought would be good to get out of the way over the summer when it didn't conflict with school... Wondering why I thought *that* was a good idea...
Pin It!

1 comment:

Zibilee said...

I need to remember to praise God more and be more willing to give him the glory for all the things he does in my life. Thanks for reminding me of this in your post today.