Ten Things I Am Wondering About...
1. The direction of my writing. Will there be more books and, if so, what will they be?
2. My new book coming out in June. It's not a love story like Mailbox but I've been told by advance readers that it's a good one. Will it be well-received?
3. The power of the words Ann Voskamp shares in her new book, 1000 Gifts. How can I make gratitude a more natural part of my thought life?
4. How many days til spring?
5. Where will my oldest go to college?
6. Why can't my kids ever do chores without complaining? Even giving them more chores for complaining doesn't seem to help the next time.
7. What happens when you lose all motivation for meal planning and cooking? Is there a good way to get it back?
8. How can I add more time for writing in the midst of a busy schedule? How can I be more intentional about making it happen?
9. Will I be able to read all the books I want to read this year? It's a long list.
10. If I got a Kindle, would I find myself enjoying it? Will I ever get past my love of an old-fashioned printed book and join the ebook revolution?