Pages

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Thursday Thought: Your Questions Answered


Here's a question for which I can direct you to some good organizing mamas!

I was wondering if you have any tips/tricks for organizing a very small space! I live in a small home with two children. We love to read/craft/play games/etc...all this takes precious space we don't have...any ideas would be appreciated! :)

These moms blog about organization and crafting. Spend some time on their blogs and I think you'll be inspired in both areas!

OrgJunkie

Go Mom Inc.

Mommy Coddle

Clover Lane
Pin It!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Thanks for sharing the links to these organizational blogs. I am so frustrated with my life and the lack of motivation and organization with my whole family right now. I know that the momma sets the tone and unfortunately it's not a good tone I'm setting right now. I so need to make some changes and its nice to have some help along the way.

Sarah said...

Thanks for the link Marybeth!