Friday, November 19, 2010

Fiction Friday: Working On A Dream

I'm working on a dream
Though sometimes it feels so far away
I'm working on a dream
And I know it will be mine someday

These lyrics are taken from Bruce Springsteen's song, Working On A Dream. When I heard these words, I thought it was a fitting tribute to all of us who are working on a dream. And so, today, for all of you who have a dream of seeing your words published I give you these words. It might feel far away at times, but you have to believe that dream will be yours someday.

Keep working!
Pin It!


Cheri Bunch said...

Love this!!!

I always know where to come when I need encouragement! You are a blessing!

Have a great weekend!

Zibilee said...

Love this!

KELLY W said...

Thank you Mary Beth. I have a dream, not in reference to publishing, just a dream to be able to serve the Lord better than I ever have in my past, and I know that dream will come true in time, His time.

Allison Morrison said...

Me too Kelly! That is my prayer!

Jeri@GodsDreamsForMe Ⓥ said...

Thank You MaryBeth. What a great tribute and encouragement. God Bless!