Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Fiction Friday: My New Cover!




Thought I'd share the cover to my new book, coming June 1, 2011. I am steadily working away on the edits right now, so this book is very much on my mind. The cover designer, Amy Kiechlin, did such a fabulous job... again! She's my favorite cover designer. :) The cover really does tell the story of the book in a glance. Only a gifted person could do that.


Here's a paragraph about the book just to give you an idea:

She Makes It Look Easy is a novel for every woman who has looked at another woman’s life and thought I want what she has.

Ariel Baxter has moved into the neighborhood of her dreams—and the chaos of raising three children moved with her. Then she meets her neighbor, Justine Miller. Justine ushers Ariel into a world of clutter-free houses, fresh-baked bread, homemade crafts, neighborhood playdates, and organization techniques designed to make marriage better and parenting manageable. Soon Ariel realizes there is hope for peace, friendship, and clean kitchen counters. But when rumors start to circulate about Justine’s real home life, Ariel must choose whether to believe the best about the friend she admires or consider the possibility that “perfection” isn’t always what it seems to be.

I'd love your prayers as I endeavor to make this book as good as it can possibly be!! I will be working on edits until December 1st, so I have a ways to go!
Pin It!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait!

Unknown said...

Looks awesome....you have been blessed with a gift for writing...

Arlene G said...

Looking forward to reading it Marybeth!!

Kristi Butler said...

I'm praying my friend!!! And I can't wait!!

Thank you for your ministry through writing Christian fiction!

Blessings!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!!! :) :)

Prayers and blessings as you continue edits!

Rebecca

Zibilee said...

Love that cover, and I can't wait for the book!

Anonymous said...

Your cover is beautiful. Prayers coming your way. I may have to pick up one of your books now.
Teresa

Debra said...

Hi Marybeth,
Will pray for you and the new book. Very exciting for you and the cover is great!
Have a great weekend. Debra

Shannon Cochran said...

I love your cover, Marybeth! I'm excited about this opportunity the Lord has granted you to write another book for publication! Prayers for God's best to you and all who will benefit from reading it.

Arlene said...

I loved The Mailbox, and looks like this one's gonna be even better! I'll be waiting patiently (or at least trying) till your new book is out. God bless.

Brandi Rabon said...

MB- Cover looks great! Can't wait to get my hands on an advance copy :) We have got to get together soon!

Brandi

Lutiemom said...

I can hardly wait!

bp said...

Great cover and the book sounds like it will be another great one. I look forward to reading it!

Anonymous said...

Love the cover! Looking forward to reading the book. I am intrigued already!
LeAnne

Annett said...

Wow, can't wait 'til it comes out. Looking forward to reading it.

Stephanie Lammers said...

I can't wait to buy the book and read it! It sounds so good! And by the way, I love the cover!!