Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Last Day...


We've packed

IBC root beer (in the bottles, a must)

A bag of cookies and a box of granola bars

Sunscreen (we've gone through four bottles this week!)

A cooler full of drinks

Towels

Skim board my son bought with his own money this week-- keeps him busy for hours

Boogie board

Shovels and buckets-- keeps the three year old busy for hours

Chairs-- keeps mom and dad busy for hours. Sitting is good.

We are pros at packing it all by now. We've gotten into a beach groove and now we must return home just as it has become part of our lives. I am excited to spend our last day at the beach, but equally sad. It is hard for this good thing to come to an end.

I will see you Monday, when I will post about the highlights of our vacation. It's been a great one.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Marybeth, I'd like your list of items you don't want to forget when headed to the beach!