Don't get me wrong-- I love this speaking book. I just want to be done with editing it! Because there are so many other things I am ready to do. Things like:
1. Cleaning my house. It needs a good deep cleaning. Hmmm, I think I could call that spring cleaning, perhaps? :)
2. Clipping coupons and learning how to play the coupon game so I can reduce my grocery budget and save our family money. Thanks to my friends Paige and Brandi (because you know, you're a fine girl) for the tutorial on that this week!
3. Planning a fun Easter tea for my daughter and her friends. I plan to start here with my research. Oh, and we might just have to do this fun unit around here since eggs do go with easter and all.
4. Perusing curriculum catalogs and dreaming about what to order for next year.
5. Shopping for fun diversions for my children as we are making a more concerted effort for my children to spend MORE time with creative pursuits and LESS time in front of all things electronic-- tv, video games, computer. This is a never-ending battle and of course our children are going kicking and screaming down this path with us. I need to spend some time collecting things to do for those times when they say, "But I'm bored!" Books, paints, crafts, etc. Any suggestions? I love the Color Wonder stuff that Crayola makes. No mess means happy mama!
6. Reading through Real Learning by Elizabeth Foss again. I read it about this time every year. It's the perfect book to encourage homeschooling moms who might need a reminder as to why they are doing this again.
7. Reading The Shape Of Mercy by Susan Meissner. This book just won the ECPA fiction book of the year. I loved her book Blue Heart Blessed so much, I am sure to love this one!
8. Decorating for Easter... am afraid I've nearly missed the boat on this little endeavor-- it's almost here!
9. Working on my fiction novel. I love to do this so much, it hardly feels like work. I am not sure that means it will be any good, but I am having a good time trying!
10. Shopping for a journal. I have decided I need to do more personal journaling, as this blog is the closest I get to journaling and I can't share everything here. Because you people would never return if I started delving into my deepest thoughts on this forum. Trust me on that one.