Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Au Revoir!


I leave tomorrow morning for TX to spend the weekend with some lovely ladies, breaking away from our day to day routines so we can better focus on and hear from God. I can't wait to see what He has in store for us!

Since I am spending time packing and preparing for the weekend-- as well as spending as much time as possible with my family before I go-- I don't have much time for posting. I just wanted to pop in quickly and let you know I will be back on Monday! Hope you all have a great weekend and just ask you, if you feel led, to pray for me this weekend. I would surely appreciate your prayers!

I will announce the winner of the Aqua Juice on Monday evening-- so you still have time to enter if you haven't yet!
Pin It!

10 comments:

Kelly said...

I'll be praying for you and the ladies you'll be with this weekend...that you'll have God's words and heart for them (and can share about your weekend with us when you get back!).
Have a lovely time!
Kelly

Laurie Ann said...

Praying for your safety and rejuvination. Enjoy the time away!

Sandra in Phx said...

I am praying for your safety and for a refreshing time for you! Can't wait to hear about it on Monday!

Unknown said...

Miss You Already!

Debra said...

Marybeth,
I always keep you in my prayers. Your a blessing to me. Have a wonderful and safe trip!
Hugs,
Debra

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful trip. I am praying that you will be richly blessed!

Tulabell said...

That is so awesome that you have been blessed with the livelihood of serving God. I often shop around for jobs like that so that I may spend more time with God for His purpose and to be able to make a living out of it, but realize I already have one - just not in a Christian setting. Thank you for being such an inspiration. I look forward to hearing your arrival home and to be inspired by what you gained from your trip. :)

Anonymous said...

No one deserves a break more than you my friend. Go enjoy God's goodness.

Love you bunches,
Luann

Anonymous said...

PRAISE JESUS NOW I KNOW THAT WE SERVE A POWERFUL GOD.BE BLESS MY SISTER AND ALWAYS TRUST GOD MICAH 7,7 ERICA

Tristan said...

I enjoy reading your blog and have found some real encouragement in it! To say thank you I have given you the Kreativ Blogger Award over on my blog here:
http://ourbusyhomeschool.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-first-blog-award.html