Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Spiritual Breakfast


I started my morning off with a serving of Streams in the Desert with a heaping helping of Isaiah 55, followed by a side of Holy Experience, and finished off with a large shot of Kirk Franklin.

I can't think of a better way to start my morning-- and thanks to the fact that my kids are out of school for Veterans Day, I was able to have some real quiet time. I love it when I can have a big spiritual breakfast instead of just grabbing something quick before I rush out the door. It is ever so much better!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Audra Krell said...

Amen! Sounds like the best breakfast ever! What a great day. My kids are off too. But we had pancakes. Maybe our dinner will be better...Have a great week!

Alyce said...

I loved this analogy..And wow..to have the kids home and get in all that..I have to get up at 5 to find any peace!