Yesterday I spoke at an event in Rock Hill, SC. The group was delightful and the morning was fun. I was blessed to be a part of it. I gave the group homework (it's fun to be the teacher!), but I was a bit pushed for time and some of them didn't get all of the verses I gave out written down, so forgive me for using this blog for personal reasons, but I promised the ones who didn't get it that I would post the list here.
Who knows, maybe some of you need to do this homework even though you weren't there! Why not take one truth a day, read the verse or verses and meditate on that truth each day this next week. Seven truths in seven days!
1. God's love is not fair: Matthew 20:1-16
2. God's love does not stop: Isaiah 54:10
3. We can never go beyond God's love for us: John 21:15-17
4. God's love is perfect: I John 4:18
5. God's love is loyal: Jonah 4:2
6. Jesus gave us a new covenant that is based on His love and not our works: Hebrews 7:22-25
7. God is love: I John 4:8
And to those of you who were there yesterday-- don't forget that you are a 900 and you can experience God's lavish love every day! Thanks for having me--