Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Please Vote!


Ok, my friend Jenni over at One Thing has been named a finalist in the Five Minutes For Mom photography contest. So, please go read her entry about it, then click on the link she provides that will take you to where you can vote. I did it and it takes just minutes. I have to say, all the finalists' photos are just wonderful. They all evoke that feeling of summer. I think you will enjoy the photos and marvel at the moments these moms have captured. Their photography inspired me to take better photos and not the standard ones I always take. I hope that all of these are blown up and framed in their respective houses. They all deserve to be on the front of a greeting card or on the cover of a book, in my humble opinion. So head over there and see what I mean...

PS. Vote for One Thing!
Pin It!

No comments: