Pages

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Mary DeMuth's Writing Blog


Mary DeMuth is a writer I respect for her dedication not just to the business of writing, but to the craft itself. So when she emailed me to ask to link to something I wrote on her "So You Wanna Be Published" blog, I was so honored! She put it up yesterday and I told her I would include a link over here, just in case some of you wanted to head over there. Thanks Mary for all you do to encourage writers who "Wanna Be Published!" (Mary also included something my new friend Ariel wrote on screenwriting. So be sure and check that out, too!)
Pin It!

1 comment:

KelliGirl said...

Hi Marybeth,
I faithfully read Mary DeMuth's writng blog and was so pleased to see your name there. Being an Anne Lamott fan, based on your recommendation, I felt doubly connected.

I'm attending the Phila Christian Writer's Conference and Mary's teaching here. What a blessing she is to all of us aspiring writers.

Thank you too for being a blessing to me on my writing journey.

I can see from your blog that you've been busy, I'll stop back to read when I have more time.

Blessings,
Kelli