Pages

Friday, July 25, 2008

A Slow News Day


It's a slow news day at the old Whalen house. I have spent the morning putting out small fires around the house (bad attitudes, sibling rivalry and the never-ending question, "Can we eat now?") and working on some writing. I just wrote out a grocery list for enough meals to get us through the weekend and will head to the grocery, the cleaners and the library soon.

My life is so exciting. I just thought you might want to share in a wee bit of the excitement. Hope you all have a great weekend!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Amy L Brooke said...

So grocery lists count as writing? Just teasing.

I'm no good with them anyway. Sometimes I make them and when I get down to 2-3 items left, I put them away because I know I can remember. You would think needing to make an extra trip for those 1-2 items later would teach me a thing or two. Nope.

Hope you are having a good summer!