Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Back In Business!


Ok, so I just walked in from a trip and guess what was waiting on me? A new modem that hasn't been struck by lightning!! Hooray!

So, I am back online and couldn't be happier about it!

I promise an update on me and my brood just as soon as I get unpacked and settled in... But first, I have lots of stories to hear and hugs to get from my kids, who were here with a sitter while Curt and I were away for a few days. It was great to be away just the two of us... but it's also great to be home. Now that we are back online and through with the crazy busy part of our summer, I am looking forward to a slower pace and plenty of time to make this house really feel like home.

Oh, and lots more time to blog... you can count on it! It's pretty bad when even your husband starts to complain about your lack of posts!
Pin It!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your summer homemaking time.

Amy Wyatt said...

Glad you are home and had a great time. Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you're back! Can't wait to hear more from you! You have definitely been missed!

Prayers and blessings,
Rebecca

Unknown said...

You know how I feel!!

Lysa TerKeurst said...

Hey thanks for the text from the bathroom. It cracked me up. I'm still trying to get the hang of this texting thing so I thought it best just to reply back via the blog.

We're just so techno savvy!

Blogs, texting, what could be next?

Laurie Ann said...

Glad you're back on-line and had a great time on your trip. Can't wait to hear about it.

Amy L Brooke said...

That's great that Curt reads and wants to know what you are thinking!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Welcome back!

Charlene Kidd said...

Glad your trip was great. I can not wait to see pictures. I am so glad you and Curt had a few days away. Allan and I are doing that next week, I am so excited.
Charlene