Pages

Monday, June 02, 2008

Home Again


I am home from our whirlwind trip to Tampa, safe and sound. Twenty hours of driving (all total) can take its toll on a person so I am still in recovery mode. Instead of posting this afternoon, I opted for a nap. In a few minutes, I am going back to bed just to try to catch up on my sleep. Several late nights combined with all the travel has me in a fog.

But I shall return very soon with photos of our trip, and stories too. And later this week I have a cd to give away as a Father's Day gift. And I plan to post a bit about the curriculum I have selected for next year. And I also hope to post a list of the books I am trying to read this summer-- a collection of nonfiction and fiction, Christian and secular titles that I have either bought or put on hold at the library.

So, in other words, keep checking back. I'll see you back here very soon! Just as soon as I get some sleep, that is...
Pin It!

2 comments:

Robin said...

MB,

I am getting caught up on your Blog while you rest up! I LOVE NAPS! Just wanted you to know I am thinking of you!

Robin

Jerralea said...

Welcome back! You have been missed! I just started blogging, and your blog is one of the first ones I check everyday. I think one reason I relate to you so well is this statement you made: "The continuing saga of a mom who is searching for five minutes' peace..."

I, too, am a mom searching for peace! (and quiet!)