Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

Home From Disney


I am back. It will take me awhile to process all that we saw and did there. My brain is still sorting it all out and my body is beyond tired. We ran our legs off-- I don't think I have ever packed that much experience in one weekend. It feels like we were there a week! And yet, it was over so quickly. Today I am sore and tired. My feet and legs are feeling the ramifications of covering so much territory. And my mind is just feeling foggy. In short, I have a Disney hangover!

But I promise to write all about it soon. I don't think I can do it in just one post, though. It will take many to tell it all!

In the meantime, it was great. I had a blast! Check out some of the other Disney mom bloggers in my side panel as some of them are industrious and are already posting their thoughts and photos. They are all great ladies and I thoroughly enjoyed my time getting to know them. Thanks to Michelle and Joyce and all the marvelous people who worked hard to make our weekend extra special. I will never forget this trip-- and I will never forget all of you!

We now resume our regularly scheduled programming-- consisting of diaper changes, laundry (loads of it!), dishes, and yet another battle in the ongoing War Between The Siblings.

I wouldn't have it any other way.
Pin It!

8 comments:

Joni said...

Disney hang-over? Awesome way to describe the arrival home from a Disney trip. We always say it's a working vacation! ;) Can't wait to hear more...

Kelley said...

So glad you made it home and all went well! I remember how exhausting it was to return home after CBS training in Colorado Springs last November. It was 5 jam packed days of learning, meeting people and lots of food!! My kids gave me a Webkin when I returned home! It is always so nice to come back to all that love! I can't wait to hear more about your trip....

Alyce said...

Glad you are home and had a great time. Looking at all that laundry and listening to the sibling war probably makes you want to turn around and walk right back out that door! But God put us here for the laundry and the sibling rivalries..that is what I have to remind myself often..
Have a great day..
Blessings~
Alyce

MaryLu said...

I just got back from a two week trip, hate the unpacking, laundry and back to the grind.
I feel your pain sister, I feel your pain.

Unknown said...

I posted twice while we were there, but I'm kind of overwhelmed with all the info!

Musings of a Housewife said...

You summed it up quite succinctly! I still can't believe it happened.

Smileyface said...

just wanted you to know i checked out the pictures at the other girl's sites and you looked super cute in all yer new clothes ;)
hope your foot is feeling better every day.
i thought of you tonite when i was doing the 50th load of laundry (it's 9:45 and washer/dryer are still running) and thought: laura this ain't nothing, you only got 2 kids, what about mb?
so just in case anyone hasn't told you lately: you are a beautiful super great mom!!!! can't wait to hear more about trip. blessings...

Wrinkled Shirts said...

Glad you're back. Can't wait to hear about your adventure!