Pages

Monday, January 07, 2008

Don't Forget!


To sign up for the conference call with an impressive list of agents and editors. Go to my previous post to learn more and read an interview with the man who put the call together.

Just to clear up one question that Charlene posted:
if you can't actually be on the call, that is fine. You receive a link for the recorded call that you can access any time, as many times as you want.

I hope this helps anyone out there who thought the time might be a conflict!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Charlene Kidd said...

Marybeth, that info is great. Do you know if there is a way to get it later, or recorded? We are in the middle of a special study at church which of course is from 7:00 to 8:30 on Wednesday.
Thanks,
Charlene

Van said...

You are always a wealth of information - a treasure chest. Thanks for sharing. I signed up for Wed. eve.

Renee Swope said...

Thanks for reminding us that it's down-loadable. Is that a word? I will sign up since I can listen any time. Weds night isn't promising to be a good time but being able to listen in bits is great.

I think you should get a free call since you are getting so many to sign up. Work it girl!

Thanks for the tip!
Renee

PS. Maybe send it to the team too since some may not have seen this on your blog.

Samantha @ the Listener's post said...

Thanks for the info Marybeth! I was on the phone with someone this evening who was saying "You really should get a book published". When I hung up I thought, "Yeah, right - I don't even know how to write a proposal, much less a book!" Then I came inside and read your blog...guess He's not letting me get away with that excuse. I've signed up and I'm looking forward to it!