Hey, got this information from an online writing group I am on. This is being pulled together by Tricia Goyer-- who I just interviewed! Pretty cool, huh?
Here is the information for submitting one of your blog posts for consideration. Note that you must choose a particular post for consideration (not your blog as a whole) and you, the author, must nominate yourself. I know that might feel weird to do, but that's the way it's set up... so don't be shy!
Stories Needed for new book proposal(s):
Bloggable: Fifty of the best FRIENDSHIP chronicles found on-line
Bloggable: Fifty of the best HUMOR chronicles found on-line
Concept: The best blogs now in a book!
Submissions should be inspiring, faith-filled, and based on true experiences—no fiction, please. Think of comment-worthy blogs readers forward to their friends.
Blogs must be submitted by the author. If you have a favorite blog you've read, pass on these guidelines and encourage the blogger to submit!
1. Send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attached WORD document in 12-point Times new Roman font. (Up to three submission per blogger.)
2. Please include the author’s name, your blog address, and contact information on the first page of every submission.
3. Blog submissions should be non-fiction, ranging in length between 300-1200 words.
4. If your blog is published in this book, you will be paid $50 upon publication and two free copies of the book.
5. Please include a link to your story published on the Internet.
6. When you submit, you will be asked to sign a release form, giving me permission to use your blog. Submissions will not be considered until the release form is signed and returned.
Just think of all the new readers to YOUR blog!