Pages

Friday, August 31, 2007

Starting School...


is turning out to be trickier than I thought!

I had planned to start school the day after Labor Day. But then the girls who are starting the book club with me scheduled a day to meet and go over details while the kids play on that Tuesday. Never one to miss out on some fun girl time, I backed it up to Wednesday. Then I remembered that I had scheduled us to go to the Catawba Indian reservation for a tour that day, which will eat up most of the day. Oh well, that's educational, right? We will be learning. So, I thought, we will bump it to Thursday. Then I remembered CBS starts on Thursday. By the time we get home and eat lunch, we won't get much school in before it's time to run carpool. So that takes us all the way til next Friday. But why have school for just one day? And so, it looks like a week from Labor Day we will finally start. Oh well, it gives me more time to plan!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Is your second grader going with you to CBS? We got the call yesterday that we got in (I figured we would have to wait until at least next year, but they some cancellations). Kathryn's teacher called today and I mentioned how nice it would be that she would already know someone in class, but she said your daughter wasn't on her list. I hope they really are together and Ms. Kale just didn't remember.

Leah said...

Isn't flexibility part of the beauty of homeschooling? =)