Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Got A Question About Writing?


I know that there are many of you out there who love to write and have dreams of being published-- whether soon or "someday."

My friend Lysa is offering something on her blog this week that some of you might want to take advantage of. She is making herself available to answer any questions about publishing you might have on your mind. Just go to her blog and post a comment and she will respond. She hopes that this will start a great conversation about the writing life, the publishing process, balancing motherhood and writing, etc. With like 11 books under her belt and five kids at her house, you can bet she knows a thing or two about these subjects!

I can't wait to see the questions and hear her responses-- so let's get this conversation started!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marybeth,

I have seen your name in the Above Rubies magazine a couple of times, so when I saw it on someone else's blog too, I just had to come and see your site.
I have plenty of questions about writing. How do you find the time, the inspiration, and how do you sell your work?
You see, I have just written a book and I am at the printing stage, so very soon I will be at the selling stage. Any ideas?
I have researched it quite a bit, but answers from an experienced person would be very helpful.
I am from Australia and am a homeschooling mother of 9 (we have 10 children, only 9 at home). I would love to hear from you if you have the time.
Amanda Axelby